You are here: Home Index » Celeb » Heidi Montag » Message Board » Topic Please log in or Register here

Heidi Montag chatboard

Heidi Montag Latest nude pictures - nude clips.
Platinum Celebs has over 1.500.000 Celebrity Pics & over 25.000 Video Clips

Heidi Montag Discussion about Fashion (clothing, perfumes, jewelry, sweetface, makeup), Media (music, movie, videos, albums), TV appearances, Interviews & Productions...etc. Any Spam will be deleted.

The New York Times Hails Heidi Montag As A Feminist Hero?

by Xvier_Kondra 2008-04-02 14:55:24 :: Posts:0

http://www.platinum-celebs.com/messageboard/images/2Apr08-1169194744.jpg
photo courtesy of PR Photos/www.prphotos.com

Heidi Montag was reportedly hailed as a "feminist hero" in The New York Times' review of reality show The Hills. Heidi told In Touch:

"I was very honored to be called a feminist hero. It's a big deal to be even acknowledged, let alone complimented by The New York Times by such a profound, famous TV critic."This of course pleased her genius boyfriend, Spencer Pratt even though the review  praised Heidi for refusing to acquiesce to his demands.

"Spencer was ecstatic. He's proud of whatever I do."The ever-so-smart Heidi also considers herself a feminist and said:

"I definitely do!" But when asked who her own feminist heroes were she couldn't really answer:

"Who are my feminist heroes?. Um... I'll get back to you on that one!"Poor Heidi! She probably doesn't even know what a feminist is!

I also checked to see if the New York Times was playing an April Fools joke about this and surprisingly they're not - they're actually serious as they wrote their review last week!!! WTF?

Source

[ Quote ]

[ Generated in 0.008 seconds, 6 queries executed ]