You are here: Home Index » Celeb » Heidi Montag » Message Board » Topic Please log in or Register here

Heidi Montag chatboard

Heidi Montag Latest nude pictures - nude clips.
Platinum Celebs has over 1.500.000 Celebrity Pics & over 25.000 Video Clips

Heidi Montag Discussion about Fashion (clothing, perfumes, jewelry, sweetface, makeup), Media (music, movie, videos, albums), TV appearances, Interviews & Productions...etc. Any Spam will be deleted.

Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Not So Romantic Sailing Safari

by Markos_Bass 2008-02-18 10:12:33 :: Posts:0

http://www.platinum-celebs.com/messageboard/images/18Feb08-1586709979.jpg
photo courtesy of PR Photos/www.prphotos.com

Apparently Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt had a very scary Valentine's Day because the boat they were on for their romantic date crashed.  Heidi and Spencer decided to start their romantic date with a boat trip off the California coast, however, their captain wasn't so good at his job.  Heidi explained:

"The driver of our boat crashed into three other boats... I was so scared... I was, like, 'What kind of boat are we on?' I thought we were about to sink... I think that he (captain) hadn't sailed in a little bit."

Although it sounds a little comical like Heidi's video "Higher"  that Spencer filmed, I bet the boat trip was a bit scary. They however  survived and enjoyed a nice dinner at La Scala in L.A.

Source

[ Quote ]

[ Generated in 0.009 seconds, 6 queries executed ]