You are here: Home Index » Musicians » Natalie Cole » Message Board » Topic Please log in or Register here

Natalie Cole chatboard

Natalie Cole Latest nude pictures - nude clips.
Platinum Celebs has over 1.500.000 Celebrity Pics & over 25.000 Video Clips

Natalie Cole Discussion about Fashion (clothing, perfumes, jewelry, sweetface, makeup), Media (music, movie, videos, albums), TV appearances, Interviews & Productions...etc. Any Spam will be deleted.

Natalie Cole Slams Grammys For Amy Winehouse Awards

by Johnno_Douli 2008-02-12 14:13:35 :: Posts:0

http://www.platinum-celebs.com/messageboard/images/12Feb08-531828914.jpg
photo courtesy of PR Photos/www.prphotos.com

Natalie Cole has slammed the Grammy voters for Amy Winehouse's five awards at the 50th Grammy Awards.  She said:

"I think she has a great talent, but I don't agree with the Grammys giving her those nods. I think it sends the wrong message, that even in the midst of her stupor of drugs she can get nominated for all these awards. It's a slap in the face to musicians and artists who work very hard that they turn around and give it to someone who really obviously doesn't have a grasp of what she has. I've been in this business over 25 years and I sacrificed five years of my own life on drugs and almost lost my life because of it. So I take great offense to almost see someone getting glory out of being in the position that they're in - she needs to get her life together and embrace her craft."

While I do agree that Amy Winehouse is not in a position to be a role model to others right now because of her battle against drug addiction, she wasn't rewarded for that, she was rewarded for the music she made. Amy isn't the first musician that was in trouble with drugs or the law that has received awards too.  It would've been nicer for Natalie to wish her well in her recovery rather than rain on her parade.

Source
Read Source Article

[ Quote ]

[ Generated in 0.010 seconds, 6 queries executed ]

get kids take zithromax | seroquel full effect | 25 mm follicle on clomid | american academy pediatrics cipro