You are here: Home Index » Actresses » Megan Fox » Message Board » Topic Please log in or Register here

Megan Fox chatboard

Megan Fox Latest nude pictures - nude clips.
Platinum Celebs has over 1.500.000 Celebrity Pics & over 25.000 Video Clips

Megan Fox Discussion about Fashion (clothing, perfumes, jewelry, sweetface, makeup), Media (music, movie, videos, albums), TV appearances, Interviews & Productions...etc. Any Spam will be deleted.

Is Megan Fox Starting To Bug You?

by KopjeLeighc 2008-06-23 10:24:07 :: Posts:0

http://www.platinum-celebs.com/messageboard/images/23Jun08-864353295.jpg

Megan Fox made her mark last Summer when she starred in Transformers, and since then she's been popping up all over - from awards shows to hot lists. Now, she's filming the second Transformers movie, and can't seem to keep her mouth shut about how big and awesome the movie is, making sure to note that her job is to just look hot.  Between that and her acceptance speech at the MTV movie awards, tell us - is Megan Fox starting to bug you?

Source

Is Megan Fox Starting to Bug You?   Yes - She's not that big of a star and she's already full of herself!  No - I think she's hot and is just excited about her movie.  Maybe - But I always thought she was trying too hard.  Other - I'll tell you below in .
Read Source Article

[ Quote ]

[ Generated in 0.064 seconds, 6 queries executed ]