You are here: Home Index » Actresses » Erika Eleniak » Message Board » Topic Please log in or Register here

Erika Eleniak chatboard

Erika Eleniak Latest nude pictures - nude clips.
Platinum Celebs has over 1.500.000 Celebrity Pics & over 25.000 Video Clips

Erika Eleniak Discussion about Fashion (clothing, perfumes, jewelry, sweetface, makeup), Media (music, movie, videos, albums), TV appearances, Interviews & Productions...etc. Any Spam will be deleted.

ERIKA ELENIAK

by NICK RUSSELL 2010-02-22 00:03:48 :: Posts:0

I LOVE ERIKA ELENIAK, WHEN I WAS A KID I USED TO ADORE WATCHING HER IN BAYWATCH AND LOVED HER AND BILLY WARLOCK AND HASSELHOFF AND PARKER STEVENSON, TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHER ON BAYWATCH. THEY ALL LOOKED GREAT WITH EACH OTHER. AND SHAWN WEATHERLY TOO. AND GINA HECHT, MAN THOSE WERE THE DAYS. YEAH ERIKAS A BABE.

[ Quote ]

by NICK RUSSELL 2010-02-22 00:19:01 :: Posts:0

YEAH, Ive been watching erika eleniak for about ooh nyon as long as i can remember. and i gotta tell you, shes kinda fun. I love her more than anybody. SHES A BABE. I wouldnt kick her out of bed for dropping biscuit crumbs in it. I dont care how old she is i,d always want her. I dont care if she,s 40 i,d sleep with her tomorrow. Actually i,d have her no matter how old. I wish she was still with billy warlock. Them two are my favourite couple.I DO MISS THEM BEING TOGETHER. I want them back together QUICKSMART.

[ Quote ]

by NICK RUSSELL 2010-02-22 01:04:47 :: Posts:0

BAYWATCH SEASON 1 CAST = DAVID HASSELHOFF, PARKER STEVENSON, BILLY WARLOCK, ERIKA ELENIAK, SHAWN WEATHERLY, MONTE MARKHAM, MITCH PILLEGGI, TOM MCTIGUE, GINA HECHT. BRANDON CALL, JEREMY JACKSON.  THIS WAS THE SURVIVING CAST FOR SEASON 2 ASWELL. I LOVE MONTE MARKHAM, (CAPTAIN DON THORPE) HE,S FUNNY. I THOUGHT ERIKA AND BILLY WERE GREAT TOGETHER. AND CRAIG POMEROY PLAYED BY PARKER STEVENSON AND HIS PRETTY WIFE GINA WERE COOL. I ONLY LIKE THE HOBIE PLAYED BY JEREMY JACKSON, I WASNT KEEN ON BRANDON CALL WHO PLAYED HIM TO BEGIN WITH. HE WAS A BIT TOO CHUBBY. MITCH,S SON HOBIE WAS BETTER PLAYED BY JEREMY JACKSON. I LOVE ERIKA ELENIAK AND DAVID HASSELHOFF THOUGH. AND OLD CAPTAIN DON THORPE. I THINK I ALWAYS HOPED BILLY WARLOCK AND ERIKA WOULD MARRY IN REAL LIFE. BUT IT ONLY HAPPENED ON SET. I WISH ERIKA AND BILLY WERE STILL AN ITEM. THEY FELL IN LOVE ONCE. BLESS THEM. I LOVE ALL THESE GUYS, GOD BLESS EM.

[ Quote ]

[ Generated in 0.018 seconds, 6 queries executed ]

how does tramadol affect pregnancy | antibiotico cipro 500 | http://www.platinum-celebs.com/index.php/2012/3/post117/what-is-seroquel-quetiapine | panotile cipro stillzeit