You are here: Home Index » Actors » Shemar Moore » Message Board » Topic Please log in or Register here

Shemar Moore chatboard

Shemar Moore Latest nude pictures - nude clips.
Platinum Celebs has over 1.500.000 Celebrity Pics & over 25.000 Video Clips

Shemar Moore Discussion about Fashion (clothing, perfumes, jewelry, sweetface, makeup), Media (music, movie, videos, albums), TV appearances, Interviews & Productions...etc. Any Spam will be deleted.

Shemar Moore: "i'm Not Gay!"

by Ahsimon-Prem 2007-07-24 20:32:00 :: Posts:0

http://www.platinum-celebs.com/messageboard/images/tn_24Jul07-1210239786.jpg

Shemar Moore tells,

In Touch, "People find it interesting to try to make me gay; I'm not gay. I went on vacation with two girlfriends of mine who, interestingly enough got cut out of the pictures. We found a nude beach, as far as I know, was a unisex beach.... We took off our clothes and jumped in the water. I've been trying to skinny dip since I was a teenager. I'm just grateful that the water was warm!"

http://www.platinum-celebs.com/messageboard/images/tn_24Jul07-439739501.jpg
Read Source Article

[ Quote ]

by Jen 2007-08-01 20:26:29 :: Posts:0

Dear Shemar,

I believe you as your sentiments on nudity and skinny dipping mirror my own. After having lived in Europe for a good long while I have grown quite comfortable with nudity. Consequently have no problem disassociating nudity from sex. Unfortunately, this seems to be a problem with many Americans. I firmly believe that one could go au natural with friends or alone without being on the prowl for same sex relationships. Shemar, trust me when I say, I am your fan regardless what your critics say. Although I honestly believe that you are as straight as they come, it wouldn't matter one iota if you were gay as you have proven through both your talent and personal interviews that you are a solid and humane individual. If you ask me, we need more individuals like you; healthy and freflowing. I'll close this missive by asking your cynics to judge you by the content of your character and not by the color of your "alleged" rainbow.

[ Quote ]

by Jen Proud 2007-08-01 20:32:14 :: Posts:0

[ Jen wrote ]

Dear Shemar,

I believe you as your sentiments on nudity and skinny dipping mirror my own. After having lived in Europe for a good long while I have grown quite comfortable with nudity. Consequently have no problem disassociating nudity from sex. Unfortunately, this seems to be a problem with many Americans. I firmly believe that one could go au natural with friends or alone without being on the prowl for same sex relationships. Shemar, trust me when I say, I am your fan regardless what your critics say. Although I honestly believe that you are as straight as they come, it wouldn't matter one iota if you were gay as you have proven through both your talent and personal interviews that you are a solid and humane individual. If you ask me, we need more individuals like you; healthy and freeflowing. I'll close this missive by asking your cynics to judge you by the content of your character and not by the color of your "alleged" rainbow.

[ Quote ]

[ Generated in 0.011 seconds, 6 queries executed ]

coxsackie virus valtrex | does valtrex prevent herpes outbreaks | nexium 40 mg etken maddesi | farmacia similares sildenafil